Wednesday, October 3, 2007

One more thing.....

Okay, it was bad enough that I got swept up in the whole blogging thing.....now I am being introduced to the whole book thing! Welcome to the world of Shelfari, where you can list, rate and suggest books ranging from The Little Engine That Could to the Book of Mormon. JUST ONE MORE THING to fill up my overtaxed brain cells. I did manage to post 3 books...2 that are 1/2 read and are calling out to me to finish them. The third, The Hornet's Nest by Jimmy Carter is alluring because it was written by a former President ( and it was only $1.00 at Half Price Books---which BTW is my favorite place to pick up books). I think I may have to choose between blogging and reading. I guess reading blogs is technically reading right? Hmmmmm. Maybe I could blog m-w-f and read t-th. Saturday & Sunday could be a free-for-all. Maybe I should just stop obsessing about it and grab a good book. Snow Flower here I come :)

1 comment:

Beeswax said...

Yeah! A friend! I requested your friendship, aduffin. I, too, have had little time to actually read, what with putting all my books on shelves and mindless blogging. It is a good thing there is no book club book this month.