Monday, October 1, 2007

Just becuase....

My friend Heather recently mentioned that she felt like every blog entry had to be profound...and the more pictures the better. I am here to say...NOT SO! Yes, it's fun to read quirky posts about the many uses of toilet paper rolls ( okay, I made that up) but it's also fun to just ramble on about nothing ( kinda like I am doing now). Anyway, blogging is for me...not for you all ( sorry!) it's something to do while my hubby watches boring TV shows like Journeyman. (for some reason I just can't get excited about that one). So here's to blogging for bloggings sake. Go Heather!!

2 comments:

Brian Duffin said...

Journeyman must be targeted toward boring people like me. :-)

Beeswax said...

Yeah, I don't know how well my blog will work as a journal. I only write about random stuff, not what is actually happening in my life. Will you do Shelfari and then ask for me as a friend? the name's Kellybee. I need some good recommendations for new stuff to read...