Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogging for dummies

Okay, so I've tried blogging before. I usually post about five or six funny little stories and then
forget my password, go into hibernation and swear off blogging. I have however, resolved to turn over a new leaf. This is due mostly to my book club "super cool" friends Kelly & Melanie who's recent blogs have kept me laughing for days. It's almost like watching your favorite TV show...you can't wait to see what will happen next. Maybe my little musings about life will garner the same respect someday. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Beeswax said...

Yeah! More blogs to stalk! You obviously haven't read my blog very carefully if you still think I'm "super cool". Leave me comments when you come acallin'. Can I link you?

Allygirl said...

Yes you can link me. I would link you too if I knew how. Brian has promised to help me be more "techie" with my blog. I want to be able to add photos etc.